Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James S Heiner has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. James S Heiner has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 32
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Heiner - Posted on August 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Heiner - Posted on July 10th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Heiner - Posted on November 4th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Heiner - Posted on September 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Heiner - Posted on August 20th, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2014, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. James S Heiner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James S Heiner's office for more information.
10150 S Petunia Way Sandy, UT : (801) 878-8888
More about Dr. James S Heiner
Web Resources -American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists Women's Health Care Physicians; women's resource for advocacy, education, and information.
Locations & DirectionsReproductive Care Center, 10150 S Petunia Way, Sandy, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James S Heiner, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Sandy, UT, in this video.
Dr. James S Heiner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sandy, UT.