Dr. James A Helgager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James A Helgager?

Total Knee Replacement

I was reassured from my first visit with Dr.Helgagar and once "in the pipeline" every step of the was professional, caring and clearly defined. Throughout the process right up to now two weeks after surgery I feel connected to the process and in good hands.

Knee surgery

Excellent surgeon with caring staff

Extremely pleased!

I am extremely pleased with Dr Helgager and his talent as a surgeon. I had a partial knee replacement and am happy with the results 2 weeks into it. The pain wasn't as bad as I anticipated thanks to the skilled surgeon. His staff is fantastic! A+ For the Doc and his staff

Great surgeon for hip joint replacement

I had a joint replaced by Dr. Helgagar in Feb. 2017. He did a great job, and I can only recommend him for his medical skills and experience.

highly professional caring orthospecialist

great preperation for the surgery, wonderful outcome and follow up.

Dr. James Helgager

From my first visit to surgery went very smoothly. I was provided with pre-surgery and post surgery information that was very clear and informative to get me comfortly through the knee replacement surgery. I really appreciate Dr Helgagers daily chech ins with the Health Loop site.

Excellent doctor and surgeon. Doesn't banter or small talk. Very knowledgeable and confident. Did both of my hip replacements and I'm am eternally grateful for his excellent work.

Retired

Best Ortho guy in North County

I chose Dr. James Helgager after researching the available surgeons and discovering how highly respected he was. My next-door neighbor and my neighbor across the street also had their hips done by Dr. Helgager. Three people (4 procedures) in the same cul du sac with the same procedure (total hip replacement) in less than 2 years and everyone is very happy with their results. I highly recommend him for hip replacement procedures.

Doesn't spend much time doing an exam and doesn't talk much. He made me feel like he either had other things to do or he didn't have a clue as to the next step. I followed up with Dr. Coopermen who was much better.

Get the number right!

My only problem with this doctor is that the office staff seem determined to call me on any number except the pne I ask them to use over and over and over. I hope they are more efficient with my knees and my records! I get calls on several phone numbers not used by me aboutappointments and my callfor information today has not been answered by close of business. Iwonder if they are calling wrong numbers still despite many requests to update their computer records which were erroneous in the first place.