Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James G Hendricks has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
This guy is a joke and a half. Can't even do a procedure right. Then blows it off like no big deal when you end up in the er the night after he "got all the stones" only to find out he didn't!!! He will tell you "they were so small, I don't know what was causing that much pain" He doesn't listen to you when you are trying to tell him your reason for being their. Very poor bedside manner. All around not happy nor would I send anyone to see him
Dr. was very curt and would not discuss the size of my prostrate after anal examination. He was against an ultra sound photos of the stones because of cost then did not recommend the tech photograph the prostrate as well as the stones even though I requested same and that it is good practice to examine both as some times the enlarged prostrate will cause stones. I waited 5 months for the urinalysis results. Bedside manner was poor.
Dr. Hendricks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1992
Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
Dr. James G Hendricks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThomas Arthur Hildreth Md, 3250 Beard Rd, Napa, CA
Dr. James G Hendricks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Napa, CA.