Dr. James G Hendrix Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James G Hendrix?

Good Bedside Manner

I am a patient of Dr. Hendrix because of knee problems. He tries to work within insurance guidelines for me while still reducing the pain in both of my knees. His staff is friendly and efficient. He is cheerful and listens to my concerns. It looks like I will have to have surgery in the future. I will update this review afterwards.

Jiffy lube doctor

Do not use this so called Doctor. My knee is worse after surgery and he thinks I can do any work with it. He just run from one patient to another all day spends no time with them. Brags about his 20 minute knee surgery and the results of your knee pay the price. Gets you in and out like Jiffy lube.