Dr. James Hermiller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hermiller?

competent

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Very upbeat, makes you feel like you have a problem that can be solved and he listens.

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Dr hermiller is great. So is the staff (nurse Kellie C.)

The Guy who fixed my broken Heart- ASD closure

Posted on January 8th, 2014

There are not enough positive comments to describe Dr. Hermiller's care. After suffering a CVA, I was diagnosed with an ASD. Dr. Hermiller came highly recommended from a friend at NY Presbyterian Hospital. I couldn't have asked for a better referral. Upon seeing him, he explained, to me and my husband, my condition, the procedure to correct it and the course my meds would take before surgery. Clear, concise and thorough. He was very understanding when I indicated that I would not accept the requirement for ongoing blood thinners. I was in and out of the hospital within 16 hours and my out come has been excellent. I see Dr. Hermiller only every 2 years for normal checkups. An incredibly scary diagnosis was transformed into a very easy process. I would recommend Dr. Hermiller without reservation to anyone. He has been an incredible blessing to me and my husband.

The Best Doctor In Indy

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Quite possibly the kindest cardioligist ever! Provided a solid explanation of my problem and required treatment. Fantastic personality! Up to speed on various forns of communication. Nice staff. Very pleased with care and complete healing.

Posted on November 29th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Hermiller for 19 years and he is without a doubt the best. I have 3 stents now and if I have any kind of problem or symptom, he's fast to work me in and I always feel that I am getting the very best care available.

ASD Closure

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Dr. Hermiller performed an ASD closure that went perfectly. Before the procedure I appreciated the time he spent with me explaining how the wire mesh would fix my problem and reviewed with me the videos from my TEE showing the blood shunting from one side to the other.

Posted on November 10th, 2010

Dr Hermiller is without a doubt one of the most thourough and caring Doctors I have had experience with. He follows up personally after office visits and remembers me and my medical condition from visit to visit. If I call or email, he responds quickly and 'leaves no stones unturned' when it comes to diagnosing the problem. I would rate him above the best and would be at a loss if I ever had to replace him as my cardiologist.

A Cardiologist who truly loves what he does

Posted on June 25th, 2010

We met Dr. Hermiller last week for our initial visit. At that time, he was professional, courteous, and had an exceptional bedside manner. He told my husband he needed bypass surgery and got us into Dr. Heimansohn the same day. In fact, we saw him less than 10 minutes later. My husband is having a triple bypass graft tomorrow...exactly one week to the day of our initial appointment. When Dr. Hermiller saw us today at St. Vincent's for my husbands pre-op visit, he remembered us as people, not a number or as another patient and took time to speak with us showing continued concern and compassion. Dr. Hermiller is a first class, top notch cardiologist in my book and I would highly recommend that if you have a problem, this is the man to see. He will provide you with excellent quality of care.

James Hermiller

Posted on March 19th, 2010

Great Dr!! He has done a great job on me and I have had great results with his work.

Posted on October 26th, 2017