Dr. James J Herrmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James J Herrmann?

Comes ins with the nitrogen at the ready. An assistant came in the room and asked if I wanted a full body exam. I said yes and she threw a sheet at me and said to undress. Her attitude was a best poor. The doctor was always in a hurry and didn't take the time to explain a procedure he recommended. Other than the front office staff being somewhat courteous, all others were rude. I'm definitely not going back.

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. Compassionate and good. Would recommend to anyone.

Horrible Experience

Easily the worst experience I have ever gone through. I went in for a simple procedure and now I have permanent scarring on my face from the visit. I would never recommend this person.