Have you seen Dr. James R Herzog?

Biased.

I reported with what I thought was 1 fractured rib and was advised I have 4 fractured ribs. I advised the doctor I needed a note for work as my work is strenuous and he said “You’ll just have to ask for an accommodation.” I apologize, Doctor, that in your world asking for an accommodation is an option because in mine it is not. You wouldn’t even listen to me when I tried to explain what I do for a living. When I indicated I had to file a short term disability claim you became adversarial in your demeanor and stated “We don’t deal with disability.” I didn’t ask you too, Doctor. What I asked for was some consideration of how painful four broken ribs are and for a note for my employer. I apologize that I’ve never broken a bone before, I have no frame of reference for this pain. Doctor, you spent more time trying to tell me no than you did investigating my symptoms or what I presented for. You spent more time trying to resolve if I was lying to you about the legitimate, proximate cause of my injury. I came to you in pain and you basically called me a liar and made me feel pretty crappy for asking for your help. I went so far as to tell you I didn’t want pain meds or muscle relaxers. That’s not because I’m NOT in pain, it’s because I recognize the harm those things cause. Instead I asked you to allow me time to heal. I apologize, Doctor, that my 15 years in the army taught me to try and do the right thing. Next time I guess I’ll lie? That’s the message you sent me. Further, don’t come in after the fact and ask my pain level. You obviously didnt Care enough to ask up front, just make something up to check the block. A doctor whom isn’t harboring bias would’ve had the courtesy to ask up front to have a working baseline and a proper understand of the facts. I’m disappointed that you wouldn’t recognize that I was genuinely in need of time to heal and that you obviously house some unconscious (or possibly conscious) bias or biases against people Was it all my tattoos? I’m a human just like you. Is it my HIV status? Less people die of HIV than diabetes annually. Was it my obvious homosexuality? I’m sorry that we are all different. Is it the fact that I’m an Iraq combat veteran? It was my pleasure to serve in your defense. I’ve come to this clinic in the past and felt very well taken care of by your female counterpart but after this occurrence I will fervently denounce the efficacy of your services to anyone whom asks. I hope my $161.00 helps to fund some anti-bias/sensitivity training. We are not all liars, sir. We are not all trying to scam the system. Sometimes people are actually genuine

Amazing doctor

We have seeing Dr. Herzog for many years and remains as one of the most amazing doctors we remember. He is very knowledgeable and his prescriptions are very accurate. He targets the problem and he gives you the security you need from a practitioner. He is a valuable doctor and I recommend him with great confidence.

Best DO Around

Dr. Herzog is unbelievably kind. His swift diagnosis and compassionate care is unmatched by other physicians. He is at the same time extremely intelligent and humorous allowing all that greet him to feel at ease. I defiantly recomend this exceptional doctor for your medical care.

Great doctor on the first visit.

I was very pleased with my first visit to Dr. Herzog. He was clear about my diagnosis, didn't over medicate me, and assisted me in finding reasonable cost meds. I will go back when I need him.

Awesome

He is an awesone doctor . Very nice.

Carenow

Dr. Herzog is awesome! He's the main reason I started going to the Carenow in Lewisville. He's funny and personable! I highly recommend him!

Dr. James R Herzog is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.