The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Heslep
Dr. James Heslep, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with other offices in Corpus Christi, TX and Corpus Christi, TX (and 1 other location). He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Heslep is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So, Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice and CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Heslep has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Heslep is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice
CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
CHRISTUS Spohn Health System
55 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1958
Dr. James Heslep accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Heslep is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.