Dr. James Hirsch Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Hirsch?

Great surgeon

Posted on August 30th, 2017

I came to Dr. Hursch for l4-l5 disk problem with instability. To me first impressions when meeting a Dr. are lasting. When I met him he had a smile on his face when he greeted me. I told him my problem and he asked a lot of questions about the issue. I had a bulge at this level disk which was the second one at that level. I had a surgery to remove the bulge. For me the disk was so bad it re herniated. We both decided together that a fusion was the best for my situation. His staff under his orders were very professional and got my approval from the ins. Co. I had the spinal fusion and it went perfect. I feel great at one month post op. Dr. Hursch showed excellent bed side manners. I not only consider him my spinal surgeon now. but also my friend and buddy. i would recomend him and his practice to any one i know if you need his type of services. thanks Doc. Keep up the good work... Rick

Dr. Hirsch has low ethics and no care for his pts if he cant do surgery. He has no solution for pain sufferers except a shrug of his shoulders and his opinion is to suffer until I can do surgery.

Posted on May 7th, 2017

I went to Dr Hirsch for severe pain from a broken neck and he just wanted to see the images and ahow me them. I work in radiology and have consulted many physicians that I know personally and know I need low dose pain meds ti manage pain. Sadly, he is ignorant ti basic medicine and treatments for symptoms. He has no empathy and thinks medicine doesn't help when 100% of drs I have consulted in my decade in healthcare agree and know they do work for chronic injuries related to bony injury. He was rude and I could tell he thought I was some drug seeker which is sad since I work in emergency medicine and see now why thwy come since the physicians do not treat apparently. This guy doesn't deserve the title of physician as he doesn't get it and doesn't understand pain and what it does to workers who actually work for a living and not to charts all day and maybe a case or 2 a week. Pathetic dr n should be fired for general practices of ignorance to medicine. Dont go see him or you'll meet a guy that juat wants a follow up juat to tell you what your bidy is doing. Most know if they have any sense, need care not education on anatomy. Money dr is all, big shift in healthcare and hes at the tip of issues that wirk down deep into our hospitals.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr Hirsch has excellent bedside manner. He was thorough in his explanations my medical condition and was very encouraging. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on July 10th, 2017