- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James S Hixon MD
Dr. James S Hixon, MD is a doctor primarily located in Anniston, AL, with another office in Anniston, AL. Their specialties include Gastroenterology.
Dr. James S Hixon has 2 locations
Dr. James S Hixon has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James S Hixon has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. James S Hixon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James S Hixon
Dr. Hixon works in Anniston, AL and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology. Dr. Hixon is affiliated with Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center.