Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Hodgkiss
Dr. James Hodgkiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salisbury, NC, with another office in Gastonia, NC. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hodgkiss is affiliated with W G (Bill) Heffner VA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Hodgkiss has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Hodgkiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
W G (Bill) Heffner VA Medical Center
42 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Hodgkiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, NC.