Dr. James E Hodsden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James E Hodsden?

Dr. Hodsden

Dr, Hodsden has been my credioogist since 2007. I benefited from his expertise through a triple by-pass inMay of 2011, He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and and readily accessible for questions between appointments. His staff, Doris and Pam are always pleasent and helpful both on the phone and during visits. As testament to my recommendations about Dr. Hodsden, I have recently made an appt for my 18 year old daughter to visit this fine physician and his staff.

Has been my doctor for several years and has always been excellent in every way of my care.

Dr. James E Hodsden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.