Dr. James Hoffmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hoffmann?

Does his job well.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Hoffman has been very prompt on my high risk pregnancy. He's very friendly and takes his job very serious. He's also very caring and shows care for women and their pregnancies.

Skilled and Kind Surgeon

Posted on June 24th, 2011

With prior ob/gyns I had very difficult and painful experiences with a previous endometrial biopsy and then IUD placement. I thought I would need general anesthesia or at least sedation in order to accomplish the change of my IUD now 7 years later. Dr. Hoffman was never dismissive of my concerns. He used a cervical block, which, apparently is a dying art in the field. The procedure went as well as could be expected and I am pain free today. By the way, I am a physician myself. Dr. Hoffman is top flight. Your search for the best Ob/Gyn in Rochester is over.

Posted on December 4th, 2015