Dr. James Holder Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Holder?

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Loves to push ADHD meds to treat all conditions . His way or no way . Please stay away from this Doctor.

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Dr. Holder is the best doctor I found in Owensboro! Not only does he listen to how I feel but he also cares. I completely trust his judgement and his decision making when it's concerning my health. He is the sole reason I am well on my way to feeling better; physically and mentally.

All he talks about is focus -

Posted on August 26th, 2015

He seems to think all and any pain and health condition can be helped through ADHD medication to help one focus . He says once you are focused all your medical problems will go away . Loves to push the pills . Very rude !! will not listen to my needs . Please stay far away from this doctor . By the way I am forced to give the one star .

RUDE! But hey....he's "The Doctor"

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Dr Holder does not even deserve one star!!! (too bad I had to put one for me do write a review) Dr Holder is one of the rudest and arrogant Dr's I have ever seen, and I am a nurse! He refuses to listen to his patient's needs and concerns. He is only concerned with stating his authority as a "Doctor". He only wants to push pills down patients' throats. The staff at the facility is amazing but Dr Holder is the one who is losing patients. I feel sorry for the staff who has to put up with him everyday!

Very poor on knowledge

Posted on September 25th, 2009

Have stomack problems, he will take out your gall bladder. Refuses to call in maitenance meds without office visit. Sent me to a specialist to have a small rock taken out of foot. One of those Doctors I would not take my dog to.

Posted on July 9th, 2017