Dr. James F Holsinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James F Holsinger?

I cant believe this guy is a doctor. Office staff was amazing but this doctor acted confused and seemed drugged to me. very slow in function and speaking, strange.

I love Dr. Holsinger, and his nurse, Ashley. The Dr. is a kind and compassionet professional. Ashley always returns calls within minutes. Dr. seems very knowledgable, and at the top of his game. Kind and understanding.

Dr. Holsinger

Dr. Holsinger is a compassionate, caring man. He spends lots of time with me and I truly believe he cares about me. He takes time to explain everything to me. I highly recommend him for anyone who needs to have a close and sincere relationship with his Dr.