Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James F Holtzclaw has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. James F Holtzclaw has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
Dr. James F Holtzclaw has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James F Holtzclaw is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
I flew my 83 yr old mother from Delaware for hip replacement surgery. In 4 wks she flew back home and is pain free! I appreciated Dr. Holtzclaw's surgical and clinical skills. He is a man of few words but I appreciated his conciseness. My mother always felt at ease in his care. I also appreciated having access to a portal to email questions to his nurse Risa, who efficiently responded.
Dr. Holtzclaw is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. James F Holtzclaw accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChatham Orthopaedic Associates, 4425 Paulsen St, Savannah, GA
Dr. James F Holtzclaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.