Dr. James Horlacher Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James Horlacher?

patient. RN

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I have see Dr. Horlacher for 12 years as a patient and as a nurse. He is one of the most brilliant positions on our floor and remains humble. He is kind and caring to everyone he meets he is a wonderful physician. Go bless you James, you work.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Horlacber for 33 yrs and he is the kindest, compassionate Dr I've met. He makes you feel like you are his only patient.

Posted on December 29th, 2013

this doctor is one of the nicest most caring people I have ever met, he delivered my second child who is now 23 and did my hysterectomy and was the best and had the best bed side manner. Thanks for all you do and thanks for making me feel better when i was going through such a major decision as my surgery.. God bless you!!

Great Doc.

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Dr. Horlacher has seen me for about 15 years. He has also delivered my grandchildren. My daughters and I have always felt the we have received the absolute best care that any OB/GYN could give.

Baby Now 29

Posted on May 15th, 2012

I worked at the hospital where Dr. Horlacher did his residency. He performed my repeat c-section on baby #2. This "baby" just turned 29 yesterday. So happy to see Dr. Horlacher is still working and doing well. Great doc, great guy :)

highly recommend

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Dr. Horlacher is terrific - caring, relaxed, puts the patient at ease. LISTENS to patients; doesn't assume they don't know anything because they don't have the letters "M.D." after their name. Excellent doctor - I wish all doctors were like Dr. Horlacher.

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. Horlacher is the most compassionate physician I know. He makes the misery of getting a female exam a good experience by talking to you as a human being. He makes large problems seem small and gives you the time and attention no matter how busy he is. He is truly blessed with a gift.

My favorite Stork!!!

Posted on May 14th, 2010

I would like to take a moment to discuss just a few of the many reasons I would recommend Dr. Horlacher as an OBGYN. Not only is he personable and a knowledgable during prenatal visits, but he is a superstar in the delivery room. From the very beginning of my pregnancy, I knew that I wanted to attempt a waterbirth. Not many physicians are willing to deliver in this manner. Dr. Horlacher is all about whatever the woman wants, as long as she is healthy enough to handle whatever it may be. Horlacher supported my every wish. He was there off and on throughout my labor, never left my side (or end:) ) during the three hours I spent trying to push out my perfect, but deeply transverse baby boy. If it were not for Dr. Horlacher's knowledge, skill, and patience, I would have absolutely needed an emergency c-section.If you are thinking about having a baby, please consider Dr. Horlacher. He would happily meet with you to answer any questions you might have. Having a baby should be an amazing experience, Dr. Horlacher will respect your wishes and has the skill and experience to make it happen!

Incredible Experience

Posted on December 7th, 2009

I reflect on Dr. Horlacher with warmth in my heart. He is so caring and worked very hard with us to give us the birth experience we wanted in light of many potential problems. We wanted a natural, Bradley method birth in the birthing center. Even though the birth didn't occur exactly to plan I am still happy with the experience and can't wait for the next child so we can use him again!

Posted on March 6th, 2017