Dr. James P Hosler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James P Hosler?

I came back to Dr Hosler after a 20 year absence following a hospitalization for GI disorder. I live quite a distance away (60+ miles) so I was using a local GI doc. I was not happy with my care and the stakes were high for me so I went BACK to Dr Hoslers care and despite the distance I'm glad I did. I knew he would get to the bottom of my illness and he is one of the kindest doctors I've ever known. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Dr. Hosler had been my Dr for many years. I moved to Alabama to be closer to my children. I really miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very good doctor

I am usually very harsh when rating doctors, however Dr. Hosler is a very knowledgable and thorough doctor. Unlike many doctors, he didn't just write me a prescription for my problem. He actually took the time and tests to find out the root cause of the problem. The staff was friendly and the wait was short.