Dr. James G Houle Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James G Houle?

May have been best Dr visit ever

Suffering from an apparent sinus infection I searched for the first Dr who could get me in. Some were 2 weeks. Dr Houles staff got me in next day. Suffered a panic attack when the lidocaine(sp) numbed my throat....the nurse could not have been more caring and talked me out of it. Dr Houle not only was professional he was also quite humorous. Detailed my issue even showing me the screen showing the inside of my snoz. greate staff follow up when I requested lab culture follow up. just a great office experience

He is a caring, thorough diagnostician with excellent ratings from the best raters, i.e. Castle Connolly, Top Doctors. He does NOT test unnecessarily, nor suggest appointments just to keep you coming back

Extremely efficient office made appointment for the same day and was in and out. Dr. Houle was very Kind and Funny!! He took care of my issues and concerns and couldn't be more pleased with my outcome !

Terrible experience here!

Dr. Houle disregarded my swollen lymph node, said not to worry. He gave me a prescription for post nasal drip, but now 3 weeks later I still can't get it because they won't get the info to my insurance, despite several calls. Staff is way rude!

Major Disappointment

This physician was rude, unsympathetic, pompous and condescending. I have no idea how he is as a diagnostician, as he was so curt and seemingly disinterested in my pain ,it didn't feel he cared how I was one way or the other. I've NEVER written one of these reviews before. Now I will make sure to leave one for all the wonderful professionals I'm fortunate to have.

Terrible experience

The worst bedside manner ever. Did not spend any time or answer any questions. Had a condescending attitude and impatient. Said he would come back after endoscope and never did. The medical assistants seem to take on the same impatient attitude as the Doctor. Other than giving me antibiotics, my sinusitis is still a problem. I think he doesn't like talking to his patients at all and should think about retiring.

great diagnostician

He took the time to investigate; promptly notified me and followed through when I presented an unusual condition.

best ent

been seing dr houle or 14 years and he is the best i drve 45 minutes just see him he is the best