Dr. James House III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James House III?

Long awaited visit

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Dr House is very arrogant and rude.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. House is a great doctor. He has fixed the problems my son has had with his ears when no one else even saw the problem.

Second chance - same loser

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I saw this doctor ten years ago and had very low opinions back then. The best thing going for him is the staff, they are excellent. It took me two months to get an appointment, after waiting two months and showing up I waited for just under two hours in the waiting room. Then I spent more time with his nurse (Natalie) than the doctor. Natalie is fantastic by the way. As before he blew me off with what appeared to be very little drive or motivation to find the cause of my inner ear problem. he did the same thing as ten years ago, wanted to prescribe an anti-depresant to hide the symptoms. He never showed any desire to address the problem source even after I challenged him. I saw the man less than ten minutes - somehow he has obtained a reputation by the entire state but I just don't see it. I would have never gone back but since my ENT really believes he was the best I thought I'd try him again. It will be the last visit to this quack.

Posted on January 17th, 2012

I was well pleased with Dr. House diagnosis and treatment of my Menears Disease. He performed surgery and I had no problems.

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Dr. House is excellent. Technically one of the best ear surgeons in the southeast.

horrific experience

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Technically I suspect he did what was needed for first steps. When I asked three short, simple questions during first two visits, his replies were sarcastic and/or condescending. He did not answer my questions. Third visit, I expressed respect for his expertise and experience and asked him to help me understand what had happened to me to cause my total hearing loss in one ear with dizziness, to talk with me about next steps, other possibilities for further diagnostics, particularly for my dizziness. He was openly hostile, refused to tell me even the most simple next step like that we'd wait three weeks to see if today's treatment worked, then do an audiology test. The nurses were very professional and gave me that information. In my first visit, he came in, looked at my record, said, "Our best hope for getting your hearing back is to shoot cortisone behind your ear." He deadened my ear, then shot the cortisone. Next visit he came in, sat down behind me, deadened my ear, then shot the cortisone, giving me no time. My impression is that he neither knows nor cares that a human being is attached to that ear. He appeared rushed every time I saw him; he seemed irritated that I asked any question, saying impatiently, "You don't have to worry about that." I've never seen a physician who was so utterly disrespectful of and uncaring about patients as he.

Tops!!!! Wonderful doctor, if you have ear probablems, this is the Doc to use.

Posted on January 10th, 2011

I had an tampanoplasty and mastoidectomy.I would reccommend this doctor, as t

Dr. James R. House, III

Posted on September 17th, 2009

Dr. House is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. After, several years of hearing problems, I was referred to him. He never makes me feel he is rushed to get me in and get me out. His nurse, Natalie, is extremely polite and always does what she says she is going to do. Whether it's return my call or to get back with me about something.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017