Dr. James Houser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Houser?

Worth followng to his new locations

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I've be a patient of Dr. Houser for over a decade. I started seeing him when he was in Federal Way, and followed him to Mercer Island when he moved there, even though my commute to his office more than doubled. I was glad when he moved to Bellevue because I had moved too, and his offices there were now more convenient. I wouldn't have bothered to keep seeing him if I didn't feel he was definitely worth it. While he hasn't waved his magic wand and "cured" me, I am SO much healthier now than I was. He's good!

Posted on April 13th, 2012

Dr. Houser has definitely chosen the right profession. He was meant to help people.

Calls Not Returned

Posted on April 18th, 2011

I am very disappointed in how the office rarely gets back to you after a message has been left to call back. All calls should be returned the day of.

Graduate Student

Posted on August 13th, 2010

I have been suffering from panic, anexiety and depression since age 11. I visited a couple of doctors for that, with were of little help. Then I came to Dr. Houser. He prescribed me Zoloft which has reliefed a lot of my symproms. I think his diagnosis wsa correct and effective. He also seems very nice person, he listened to my story almost the entire time, and asked questions. In the last 5 minutes, explained his diagnosis, and supporting reasons for that. He told me possible medications, and potential side effects. Overall, my experiene with him was very positive.

Posted on July 14th, 2017