Dr. James Howden Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Howden?

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Very communicative and helpful. Answered all my questions. Blood test happened right on site. Easy scheduling.

Go Somewhere Else

Posted on February 7th, 2015

His staff was rude. He wouldn't explain his diagnosis. I was given no treatment for the pain I had come in to be treated for. I ended up having to go to the ER for treatment. During a follow up with him, he spent about a minute in my room, saying he didn't know what was wrong. I ended up going to a different doctor that said he may have botched my endoscopy.

Posted on August 21st, 2013

After a colonopstpy and endoscope, he told me and my wife ithat we would meet, get acquainted, review records, review past, review symptoms, get copy of cat scan. He instead referred me to his Physician Assistant who didn't tell me one thing that I didn't already know. Didn't have cat scan. I still haven't seen the good doctor. Waste of $250.00 for test and $35.00 copayment.

Posted on May 17th, 2015