James Hoyle Is this you?

Have you seen James Hoyle?

A true honor to be his patient!

Posted on March 27th, 2015

All I can say is, wow! Dr. Hoyle surpassed anything I would have expected in a physician; he expressed sincere concern for my teenager and spent a great deal of time with us. It was an honor to visit with him! His nurse Anna, is equally as wonderful! I am eternally grateful for the care they have provided!

The Best

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr. Hoyle is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. He doesn't treat you like a number, but really takes the time to talk to the kids and make sure he covers all the bases. He is one of the most compassionate, kind doctors I've ever taken my daughter to. Highly recommend him and his staff. His nurse Anna is amazing. My daughter loves her!

THERE IS NONE BETTER

Posted on July 13th, 2012

DR. HOYLE IS THE ONLY PEDIATRICIAN I KNOW THAT FOLLOWS UP ON EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR CHILD. HE GETS TO KNOW HIS PATIENTS PERSONALLY AND, THEREFORE, MAKES IT EASY FOR THEM TO TRUST HIM. HE IS THE SINGLE BEST DR WITH WHOM I HAVE EVER DEALT. HIS NURSE, ANNA, IS VERY EASILY ACCESSIBLE AND BEYOND PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGABLE. ALWAYS MAKES TIME FOR PATIENTS AND PARENTS.DR. HOYLE GAVE US ALL OF HIS CONTACT INFORMATION INCLUDING PAGER, MOBILE, AND HOME PHONE IN THE EVENT THAT WE EVER NEED HIM AND CANNOT REACH HIM THROUGH HIS OFFICE OR SERVICE. WE HAVE NOT EVER NEEDED TO USE THAT, BUT IT IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HIS AVAILABILITY TO HIS PATIENTS AND THIER PARENTS. YOU SIMPLY WILL NOT FIND A BETTER OR MORE THOROUGH DOCTOR THAN DR. HOYLE

Posted on September 20th, 2017