Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James A Huddleston has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
Showing 5 of 15
I wasted so much time going to this guy. He did absolutely nothing for my knee. I had put up with pain for5 yrs. He didn't take me seriously. He gave me shot after shot which did not help at all. Therapy was a joke. Told me to get a brace which kept slipping off my knee. He would not do surgery. I needed it so badly. Pills and more pills. I had not one bit of relief from anything he did. I had, had it. I went to another doctor. He told me that my knee was totally destroyed. Those were his exact words! He scheduled a total knee replacement that next week. I have never felt better. Stay away from this guy. He was worthless for me!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
28 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1990
Dr. James A Huddleston accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A Huddleston in this video.
Dr. James A Huddleston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clyde, OH.