Dr. James E Hult Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James E Hult?

True Care Giver

Excellent physician.

Although Dr. Hult is a very good doctor with a lot of experience, appointments must be made over a month in advance, and the front-office staff leaves much to be desired. A couple of weeks ago I was sick with an infection that required antibiotics. I was told that he could not see me, but I could make an appointment 75 days from then. I explained the sharp pain and fever, and she said that one of the other doctors in the office could see me at the end of the next week. I again explained that I really needed to see someone that day or the next day at the latest. She said to go to the Urgent Care clinic down the road. Wow. However, I talked to a different person in the office an hour later, and she said to come on down and they would squeeze me in, which thankfully they did. Also, I had bloodwork done in their lab. I was told the results would be available the next day. I promptly called but had to leave a message. I finally called seven days later to follow up and was told that there was no record of my first call requesting the results. Aside from that, Dr. Hult is well liked and respected. I think people put up with the office incompetence because there is a shortage of good doctors in Sequim who are available to take new patients.

Keep Looking

bare bones office, Dr & Office lacks followup with patients and Dr. tends to be curt and rushed

Dr. James E Hult is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sequim, WA.