- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James I Harding MD
Dr. James I Harding, MD is a doctor primarily located in Lee, MA, with another office in Pittsfield, MA. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatic Surgery.
Dr. James I Harding has 2 locations
Dr. James I Harding has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James I Harding has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Graduated in 1999
Dr. James I Harding Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James I Harding
Dr. Harding graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in 1999. Dr. Harding works in Lee, MA and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatic Surgery. Dr. Harding is affiliated with Fairview Hospital.