- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James N Icken MD
Dr. James N Icken, MD is a doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in New York, NY. They have 45 years of experience. Their specialties include Dermatology. They speak English.
Dr. James N Icken has 2 locations
Dr. James N Icken has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James N Icken has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. James N Icken Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. James N Icken
Dr. Icken graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine in 1975. Dr. Icken works in Albuquerque, NM and 1 other location and specializes in Dermatology.