Dr. James N Icken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James N Icken?

Not a great practice

The PA Kelley Nelson was fantastic. The one time I had to see Dr. Icken I was not impressed. Felt rushed and barely looked at, for being a patient with pre-melanomas in my history. His staff, when you need copies of records or receipts is not receptive to helping. Sadly, I have taken my business elsewhere. Kelley also no longer works there.

Very dissatisfied

Dismissed my itchy irritating persistent rash for which I made appointment, didn't take time to listen to me, prescribed medication for a cosmetic issue that, by his own admission wasn't related to the rash at all, and sent me out the door less than ten minutes later.

Staff Extremely Rude

While Dr. Icken is knowledgeable and courteous, his staff is extremely rude and diffucult to deal with. Important information was witheld from me and when I asked about it the nurse I was speaking with was so rude that I am transfering to another doctor after 5+ years of visiting Dr. Icken's office

Good experienced doctor

Got in for an appointment within 24 hours of my call. Dr. Icken is efficient and quick, but took time to answer my questions. The PA that works with him is fantastic to boot.

this doctor took full payment which not addressing the problem

spent 5 mins with me, declared that his office did not do the procedure I needed, even when he was referred to me by my primary care physician to do this procedure.