Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James P Ingvoldstad
Dr. James P Ingvoldstad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ingvoldstad is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. Dr. Ingvoldstad has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James P Ingvoldstad has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Ingvolstad was incredibly rude and our experience with this entire clinic (Atlanta Women's Healthcare Specialists) was absolutely awful. They will overcharge you and lie to you about your coverage. DO NOT choose this agency for your maternity needs. Dr. Rogers is suitable but otherwise the whole agency is awful.
Dr. Ingvoldstad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. James P Ingvoldstad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeachtree Womens Specialists Pc, 275 Collier Rd NW Ste 250, Atlanta, GA
Dr. James P Ingvoldstad is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.