Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Ishaq has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ishaq was my families doctor before he left the Scotts Valley Medical Clinic. When my daughter was born with health issues he stood beside us and helped be an advocate for her. He had a great bedside manner and always cared about what we thought or eased our fears when were weren't sure what we should be doing for her. We were told that she may not live to see 5 years old...well she did...she will be 25 years old on May 12th. I have always wanted to know what happened to him and I never had the opportunity to say thank you...for everything.
47 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James M Ishaq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.