Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James Iwaniec has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
Seems like this Doctor has personal problems or something. He has no interest in anything you say. Just wanted you in an and out of his office as quickly as possible. Doesn't care what your problem is and certainly doesn't listen which just means repeat visits because he doesn't spend the necessary time learning exactly WHY his patients are there in the first place. Would not recommend a doctor like this to anybody. If he doesn't like his position another capable happy person would gladly be accepted by the Veteran community. The nurses and other staff are most helpful and deserve four or five stars but the doctor I wouldn't even give a 1/4 star.
29 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1989
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. James Iwaniec accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsVa Portland Medical Center, 3710 SW US Veterans Hospital Rd, Portland, OR
Dr. James Iwaniec is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.