Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Anthony
Dr. James Anthony, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Anthony is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital, Butler County Medical Center and The Christ Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James Anthony has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. James Anthony has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. James Anthony is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I saw Dr. Anthony one time for maybe 7-10 min. and was self pay- $ 350 Spent $1300.00 for nerve test- 10 min. If he would have looked at bloodwork it showed less than 50 mcg of B12. He told me to start taking more b12 over the counter. THAT WAS HIS FIX!!! For 3 months hands, arms feet & legs are numb, tingling and burning- no relief. Called family doc and started getting shots. My point is dr anthonys office did not return numerous calls or give me any info about how long this would last. I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. ANTHONY
I have been treated by dr anthony for about 12 years. I have to get lumbar pt's sometimes and he's the only one that I trust with that. I had one at the hospital when dr anthony wasn't available and it was the worst experience of my life. I would like to say that they make it extremely difficult to get an appointment and they don't return calls as they should.A patient is trying to get an appointment or information, not just calling to shoot the breeze. Calls should be answered more promptly and some of Dr Anthony's staff could be a little more courteous and not make you feel like you're bugging them when you call...and can actually speak with a human being.
Dr. Anthony is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bethesda North Hospital
Butler County Medical Center
The Christ Hospital
Jewish Hospital, The
Mercy Hospital Anderson
Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Mercy Hospital Clermont
Good Samaritan Hospital
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital, , Bethesda North Hospital
Jewish Hospital-Kenwood, Cincinnati, Oh
Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
43 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Anthony, MD - Neurology in Cincinnati, OH, in this video.
Dr. James Anthony is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.