Dr. James J Burke II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James J Burke II?

I was supposed to have my surgery on 12/5. For endometrial cancer. Since I lived out of town I made reservations at a local hotel. I was supposed to receive a call from them between 4-6 when I didn't I called them to find out I was not scheduled at ALL it took hours to get this straightened out.. Not happy at all for the extra stress.

A professional, excellent surgeon, friend to his patients

Dr. Burke is a kind, caring physician. He tells it like it is, but gives hope too. He saved my life when I was diagnosed with late stage ovarian cancer. Dr. Burke came highly recommended to me by other doctors. That says a lot of what his peers think of him. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Burke is an excellent and very caring surgeon.

Dr. Burke is a very caring and compassionate surgeon. He has a wonderful bed-side manner and takes time to answer all of your questions. I have complete trust in Dr. Burke's skills as a surgeon to heal my cancer.

The clinic staff nurse is unprofessional w/ bedside manners by not addressing patients by their names.

Dr. Burke is AMAZING! He is the best in the area. He explains everything and sets your mind at ease. He is caring and loving with excellent bedside manners. I appreciate him going above and beyond to prove my cancer didn't show it's ugly face again AND fixing my chronic pelvic pain. I'm forever grateful to Dr. Burke and his awesome nurse, Sarah.

Wonderful man and staff.

Doctor Burke treated my mother with kindness, compassion, respect, empathy, sympathy, and above all else, love. We lost her in 2010, but he did everything in his power to save her life. He gave her another year with us which is longer than she probably would have gotten with any other physician. My family was treated with nothing but kindness and efficiency by both Dr Burke and his staff.

Excellent

Dr. Burke is excellent. He removed a tumor from my ovary using robotic surgery. I experienced minimal pain after my surgery and virtually no scarring. I would recommend Dr. Burke and his nurse, Sarah, without hesitation. I had heard he didn't have a good bedside manner and I was nervous, but he was very kind to me, very patient with my questions, and very thorough in his exam. While I was waiting I overheard him speaking to another patient and he was very kind. Dr. Burke is very confident and trustworthy.

Dr. Burke is very confidence-inspiring. I checked all around the southeast to see what his reputation is and it is stellar. He spent an hour with me, answered my numerous questions and I feel like I am in the best hands in the US.

I believe that I am responsible for communicating with my Doc. That is why my experience with Doc. Burke is excellent because I am always ready with my questions and concerns and he gives me all the time I need to feel comfortable with all info I received during the visit. We cannot be passive patients!!! He is EXCELLENT!

arrogant doctor

Doctor's Response

This patient became angry because a medical student saw her with me. Despite her comment, she remains a patient of mine, who comes to her appointments everytime.