Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James J Doyle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Up until today I have seen Dr. Doyle for about 5 years and like the other two reviews he always spent all the time I needed and was very helpful. Today it was like I was seeing a completely different doctor. He was rude, rushed me, would cut me off mid sentence. He showed a complete lack of caring and was disrespectful. It was not like he was running behind either. The patient before me was a no show and I was there early and the waiting room was empty. I immediately changed primary care doctors and rescheduled with the new one as I did not feel my concerns were addressed. His nurse was outstanding and very professional as was the administrative staff.
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. James J Doyle accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBaltimore Va Medical Center, 10 N Greene St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. James J Doyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.