Dr. James Doyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Doyle?

Not the same Doc I have seen for 5 years

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Up until today I have seen Dr. Doyle for about 5 years and like the other two reviews he always spent all the time I needed and was very helpful. Today it was like I was seeing a completely different doctor. He was rude, rushed me, would cut me off mid sentence. He showed a complete lack of caring and was disrespectful. It was not like he was running behind either. The patient before me was a no show and I was there early and the waiting room was empty. I immediately changed primary care doctors and rescheduled with the new one as I did not feel my concerns were addressed. His nurse was outstanding and very professional as was the administrative staff.

michael cyncoski

Posted on June 15th, 2011

DR DOYLE SPENDS AS MUCH TIME A NEEDED AND WORKS ON GETTING THE HELP YOU NEED. AS FOR PERSCRIPTIONS, WELL THE VA HAS ITS RULES AND WE ALL NEED TO FOLLOW OR WE GET NO WHERE. HE TRIES TO GET YOU THE BEST MEDS AND IF THEY TURN HIM DOWN HE KEEPS ON WORKING. ALL IN ALL A GREAT DOCTOR TO WORK WITH.

Posted on March 14th, 2011

cares for clients and goes above what is expected. grreat job.

Posted on February 6th, 2011