Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kearney
Dr. James Kearney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Kearney is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, Riddle Memorial Hospital and Main Line Hospital Paoli. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kearney has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Kearney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Main Line Hospital Paoli
Hospital of the University of PA
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Uphs Hosptial Of The University Of Penns
M L Hospital, Inc Bryn Mawr
M L Hospital, Inc Paoli
Paoli Memorial Hospital
Pennsylvania Hospital - Uphs
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
23 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1990
Locations & DirectionsDelancey Medical Associates, 800 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Kearney in this video.
Dr. James Kearney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.