Dr. James Lee Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Lee?

You can do better

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Not a great bedside manner. Some of the things he told me following my hearing exam were inaccurate. An ex military doc so go figure.

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on March 30th, 2012

Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

Rude

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Tried to blame my insurance company for not approving a procedure wanted me to cancel at the last minute. All my pre-op was done and time set aside. turns out this Doctor wanted to unbundle ICD9 codes and double dip fees at my expense. I had to spend 3 hrs on the phone prior to the day of the surgery to get this contracted provider to do his job. I would have taken my business else where but had already taken enough time off already. Thus Doctor has a very large ego and really comes off with very little passion.

Highly recommended

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Yes, the wait time is long but my kids have seen Dr. Lee over the years for ear infections and he has addressed the issue, taken me seriously and corrected the problems. It just so happens my grandma sees him on occastion. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee.

THEY WILL RIP U OFF!!

Posted on November 5th, 2009

I TOOK MY SON IN FOR A FRACTURED NOSE,THIS DR.SAID HE NEEDED SURGERY.OFFICE STAFF CALLED ME BACK A WEEK LATER TO TELL ME I HAVE TO GIVE THEM $2,000.00 UP FRONT BEFORE DR. WOULD DO SURGERY.I HAVE INSURANCE(PPO) I CALLED MY INS.CO THEY SAID NO WAY THEY SHOULD DO THAT AND GAVE ME A DIFFERENT DR TO SEE,THIS OTHER DR SAID HE DIDN'T EVEN NEED SURGERY AND FIXED HIM UP ON THE FIRST VISIT,HE ALSO STATED THAT DR.LEE SHOULD HAVE NEVER WAITED SO LONG WITH A FRACTURED NOSE,ALL THEY WANTED WAS MONEY AND WHEN I CALLED THE OFFICE BACK TO LET THEM KNOW THEY WHERE NOT ALLOWED TO CHARGE ME UP FRONT AND THE SURGERY WASN'T EVEN GOING TO COST THAT MUCH AFTER THE INSURANCE ALLOWABLE.THEY SAID I COULD ASK FOR THAT AMOUNT BACK LATER.WHO DOES THIS,NOT A GOOD DR..THEY JUST DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE AT ALL!!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016