Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James J Neill has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was diagnosed with advanced Hashimoto's Thyroiditis about 5 years ago, and it requires constant, proper treatment from an endocrinologist; without proper care it reeks absolute havoc on my entire body. When I became Dr. Neil's patient, he wouldn't even acknowledge that I have an autoimmune disease, even though he had the records from my diagnosis right in front of him, and instead relentlessly referred to it as hypothyroidism (it's MUCH more than that- hypothyroidism is just one of MANY symptoms it causes). He wouldn't listen to me when I tried to explain that I know what this disease is and what it does to me, that I know my body and its limits, and he treated me like I'm an ignorant hypochondriac. He refused to refer me to an endocrinologist, and then took me off my meds, which made me VERY sick. He basically told me that the real problem is that I need to stop stuffing my face and count calories, even though I see a nutritionist regularly and take care with what I eat on a daily basis because I have to. When stopping my meds made me really sick, he told me to "deal with it" in as many words or less, and then charged me almost $400 for an appointment that wasted my time and did more damage than good. I wouldn't refer anyone I know to this man for medical treatment for ANY reason. He's pompous, self absorbed, has ZERO bedside manor, and treats patients like a paycheck instead of people. He's the most TERRIBLE "doctor" I've ever dealt with.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
13 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. James J Neill accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCamdenton Medical Center, 1930 N Business Route 5 Unit 1A, Camdenton, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James J Neill in this video.
Dr. James J Neill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camdenton, MO.