Dr. James Park Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Park?

Worst experience ever!!

This was a horrible experience. Dr Park assumed a diagnosis without proper evaluation. He based it solely on age and there was no regard to the actual issue. This appointment was useless and would not recommend going to this doctor.

Doctor needs to be more compassionate

He is most likely a good doctor but did not show the compassion for my concerns. He seemed to rush me out the door. However, the staff was friendly and great.

The BEST!

I have been seeing Dr. Park for over 10 years, since diagnosis. He is the best.

Stay far away from this Dr.

Dr. Park is nice enough when being seen but that is as far as it goes. Being nice does not get you a diagnosis. We have seen him 3 times and are no closer to finding out what is wrong with me. Last visit he didn't have all the results of my blood test, I had to leave his office and call quest myself. He doesn't want to see me for 4 months with no other tests being run. They had 5 weeks to get the results and I even called the office 3 times to make sure they had them. Appointments will be made every 2 to 4 months. He just doesn't care so save time and find someone else.

Great Doctor

Dr. Park saved my mother's life

excellent physician

He is one of the best Doctors in the area, always has time for you and does an excellent job of explaining the meds. he prescribes. His staff has been with him a long time and gets you in and out in the shortest possible time. I highly recommend Dr. James Park!!!

great doctor

regardless of what other people say, Dr. Park was one of the most professional, caring, knowledgeable doctors I have experienced in years. He took over 30 minutes talking with my mom and myself about her dementia and the exam information. He was empathetic and wonderfully caring.

Very clean and efficient office. Dr Park is courteous and always prompt. Btw, I m now seizure free. Thank you.

Find Another Neurologist

Echoing other reviews, I had a horrible experience. Another snap judgement. Didn't bother to even tell me what he thought I had until I asked him as he was walking out the door. He told me it didn't really matter. Mind-boggling. The following week, his office wanted more information, which I replied I would gladly provide if I personally and privately was able to talk to Dr. Park, even if it was by phone, and he could explain why the information was needed. His response (via rude office staff)? 'Dr, Park says, 'Find another neurologist.'" Interestingly, the top page of the packet of new patient forms to sign is one that relinquishes all rights to trial by jury. I don't remember ever having to sign papers about lawsuits my first time at any doctor's office. Also, make sure they actually provide the HIPAA Privacy Rules before signing the document saying you received the rules. I had to ask for mine.

One of the worst doctors I've ever had

He was rude from the start and only got worse. Did not spend much time at all actually trying to find solutions, he just made a snap (and incorrect) diagnosis based on little information. Then gave a prescription for medication that cost literally thousands of dollars when there are alternatives for under $50. Then after that, when I thought I had put that miserable experience behind me, they had the nerve to bill me again for the co-pay (which I had clearly paid) trying to get more money out of me. This man is a condescending, rude, pathetic excuse for a doctor and I can't believe that he is still in practice. If there was a way to bring criminal charges against him, I would. Avoid at all costs.

When I came in for him to look at my MRI results he saw a mass and instead of wanting to run more tests he gave me the strongest anti seizure medication possible and told me "not to go swimming alone" when I asked what if it was cancer he said "well if it was cancer there wouldn't be much we could do for you anyway." I went home feeling like I had cancer and I was going to die. I looked into other Dr.s and ended up getting my brain tumor removed by Dr. Duma who was an excellent Doctor and surgeon.