Dr. James Peck Is this you?

3.0

poor bedside manor

Posted on October 15th, 2015

After having my first appointment with Dr Peck, I felt like a number. He did not explain well what my procedure was going to entail, and when I asked for clarification he certainly appeared annoyed. After asking around, I was even more assured it was the right choice to go with someone else.

Posted on June 27th, 2014

Not only is Dr Peck exceptionally skilled he is a wonderful caring human being who understands both life and death and brings his wisdom to his daily practice. you would be extremely lucky to have him as your doctor

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.