Dr. James Smith Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. James Smith?

Billing Issues

Posted on October 4th, 2017

We have had difficulties with their billing department. During our experience they have been unprofessional and frustrating to deal with. We received an invoice 15 months after the original date of service. I would never recommend Mesa pediatrics due to their billing company and the insurance liaisons.

Posted on January 26th, 2014

Dr. Smith took a whole week to get my child a prescription for a CT Scan, even when I was calling and the hospital was calling him several times a day. We finally got the prescription written up because I had my husband call. My son ended up having a cancerous tumor and the oncologists and other doctors were very angry that he did not think that finding a tumor on a child was an urgent matter. This leads me to ask myself that if a tumor was not urgent to him, will any other health concerns be urgent? An ear infection, flu, etc? If you want a doctor who takes your child's health seriously, I would strongly suggest going to another doctor.

Very Happy with Dr. Smith

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Our family has been with Dr. Smith since the birth of our first child over 22 years ago. He has been amazing every step of the way. He always spends a good deal of time with us when we come in and I always feel satisfied when we leave. He is a very caring, competent Doctor.

Posted on March 11th, 2017