Dr. James J Weber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James J Weber?

I have been a patient of Dr. Weber since about 1990, he is by far the best in the business.

He was great and so was the staff

I had a ct scan and an MRI. I was not contacted by dr. Webers staff or him to give me the results. After more than a week on both tests I finally had to call and get the test results. Looks like, being a Dr. He would understand the stress of a patient waiting on test results of this kind how important it is to know if there is something seriously wrong. This is unacceptable. The follow up survey question should have a place for a zero.

Excellent

I have been seeing Dr. Weber since 1995 for maintenance of and surgical procedures for a condition. In addition, my mom has also seen Dr. Weber for both office visits and surgical procedures. At all times I have found Dr. Weber to be excellent. I have zero complaints. I would recommend Dr. Weber without question to any person who asks me.

Cannot Get in to See Doctre

Dr. Weber performed a procedure requested by my GP. I have had pain ever since. I called, the answer given, "Is expected after this type of procedure." Still having same pain after 6 months. Called to make an appt. and could never get in to see the doctor. So frustrating!

Worse phone service

Getting through to the Keller location was extremely difficult and the Grapevine office was sarcastic and rude

Absolutely the best!

Great bedside manner. Always caring and willing to try to make the patient comfortable. Very sympathetic.

Dr. James J Weber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.