Dr. James Jacob Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Jacob?

Long Time Patient

Posted on March 31st, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Jacobs. I have been with him for 17 years. He is extremely good and caring. My illnesses are always very complex. He takes a lot of time to confer with other Doctors and get the diagnosis correct. He is very good about explaining things in term you can understand. He does a very good job of following up after visits. He is always available for problems from home, he has always returned my calls with the needed information, as soon as he possible can. I realize I am not his only patient and he give everyone the same concern he gives me, of that I am sure. He stays up to date on the new medicines and techniques. I have the utmost confidence in him. I would use any other Doctor he recommended, from his group or others. He has truly been a blessing for me and my family. He cares for each and every patient, you are not just a number to him.

Posted on February 4th, 2016