Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Jollis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James G Jollis has the following 26 expertise
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. James G Jollis has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Jollis is a wonderful doctor and human being. He helped my husband through a very long illness and always took extra time with him (and me) when in his office or as a patient in the hospital. He gained the total trust and faith of my husband who always asked that I contact Dr. Jollis whenever he was frightened by information received from other doctors or if he was unsure of his condition. I would recommend Dr. Jollis and his staff to anyone needing a compassionate and caring physician.
32 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. James G Jollis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James G Jollis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.