Dr. James E Jupa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James E Jupa?

No one better.

A doctor who REALLY CARE

I was very sick in and out of the hospital. Dr jupa was going out of town and before he left after seeing me earlier that week he called me the evening before he left town to make sure I was alright. I was, but I got sick before he returned that Mon and went to Lake Forest ER he heard that I was in the ER he came in to treat me personally. I have been living in NC for 7years and I still don't have a doctor.I REALLY MISS HIM HE IS A DOCTOR WHO REALLY CARES

Dr. Jupa is kind upon initial visit. He makes diagnoses without lab results. Follow-up visit seems as though it is a burden. His assessment is terrible, has little to no concern that infection is blatantly present and is not able and/or willing to revalute initial treatment for appropriate protocol. Office staff is less than professional. Entire practice seems like a "hobby" - not a serious physician!