Dr. James Cooper II Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Cooper II?

Best Doctor I have ever had!

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Dr. Cooper is my pain doctor at the VA Clinic in Evansville, Indiana. He is very concerned about each individuals health issues and concerns. He explains everything with professional excellence and can break it down for the patient to understand their condition. I especially like the fact that he pulls no punches and tells you exactly what is going on. I am a person that only wants the truth on my diagnoses. I have had so many doctors want to sugar coat, but not this doctor. He is very truthful and I have the utmost respect for him and his nursing staff! God Bless You Dr. Cooper!

Posted on May 16th, 2009