Have you seen Dr. James K Maguire Jr?

My positive experience at KOC

I would like to say that with most of my Doctor, Hospital, etc. experiences, this one was one of the best, least stressful ones I could asked for! We were well informed, had answers to all related questions and overall was very rewarding.

I saw Dr. Maguire from a recommendation to the KOC. I was very pleased that he knew right away what my problem was and had surgery 3 weeks ago and doing very well

Keeping it in the family.

Dr Maguire fused 2 discs for my daughter and she can stand up straight for the first time in 4 years. Two weeks later he fused 4 discs for me. I am looking forward to my garden work this spring. Dr Maguire was very thorough, explained everything, very friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or anyone in the Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic to family or friends.

Very pleased with surgery results

I have seeing Dr. Maguire in hopes of resolving some lower back issues. We have tried a number of different options and finally decided that surgery was the only other option. I am now two weeks out of surgery and the pain is gone. Recovery from surgery has been less traumatic than I thought it would be. I would definately recommend Dr. Maguire.

Dr. Maguire is one of the best Doctors

I have had pain in my lower back, both legs and numbness along with pain in both feet, for past 3 years. Dr. Maguire knew exactly what I needed, did the surgery 2 weeks ago and I have been pain free since. I was up and walking the day after surgery. Dr. Maguire is one of the best Doctors. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Maguire!!

Very Satisfied/Excellent Results

I had a MRI before the appointment. Dr Maguire showed me on the x-ray where my problem was and what needed to be done to correct the problem. All the surgery arrangements were made and explained to me. The surgery went well. There was no more pain. No pain medication was needed during the recovery. The recovery was much better than I had ever expected.

Excellent skills, efficient, on time

Explaination thorough and easy to understand

Very Satisfied!

Dr. Maguire is very patient and thorough. He has done two surgeries for me with decompression and fusion to a total of 10 vertebrae. He presents himself with great confidence and knowledge. He listened to my concerns and needs. I would recommend him very highly to anyone! Thank you Dr. Maguire

Excellence

A very kind and efficient doctor who was knowledgeable about solving my medical issues

God awful surgeon

Made my condition much worse - never apologized- then refused to follow up

Very caring and professional.

Compassionate , Talented and Listens

Dr. Maguire came into my life when I suffered severe cervical trauma. He is very compassionate, understanding and listened to my feelings, how I felt and helped me to look at all of my options to resolve the pain I was feeling as fast as possible starting with the least evasive option. Once the non-evasive options did not work, Dr. Maguire took me through the process of what surgery meant, how it would take place in surgery, Dr. Magurie took the time to explain the whole procedure with a confidence that moved me to immediately trust what he was saying and that 90+% of my pain would be relieved after surgery; maybe more during recovery. My husband was impressed on the day of surgery as Dr. Maguire called him directly to let him know how I was doing. The surgery was a complete success, I am back to work, productive and slowly but surely building back the strength that I lost with no activity for 3+ months. He just released me and gave me confidence to move forward in my life. I'm truly Blessed to have been referred to Dr. Maguire.

Dr. James K Maguire Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.

Dr. James K Maguire Jr Is this you?