Dr. James Kadi Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. James Kadi?

Very Rude

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Dr. Kadi was the rudest doctor I've ever encountered. On top of that I waited about 25 minutes just for him to come into the room and talk to me. If you are young and ask questions he talks to you like you're stupid. This place was a BIG waste of my time and money and I'm NEVER going here again!

Breast Augmentation with Lift

Posted on January 17th, 2017

I had Dr. KADI FOR MY Lift and Breast Aug and I'm very pleased... he was very OCD about everything and very straight to the point. He told me what needed to be done in order to get the look I wanted. I did 3 other consultations after visiting with him and I ended up choosing Dr. Kadi. Thankful that I did. I can't thank him enough for what he did for me.!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

This is an amazing place! The staff is very personable, knowledgeable and friendly! Would definitely recommend to everyone!!!

Fabulous Doctor!!

Posted on June 5th, 2015

I recently had a Tummy Tuck by Dr Kadi and was totally pleased. My scar looks great and I feel wonderful!. I would do it all over again. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. I will definitely use him again. Love you Dr Kadi!!!

Don't use this doctor for tummy tuck

Posted on April 25th, 2015

After my surgery it has been one thing after another. My scar from my tummy tuck looks horrible and it's been a year. He messed up on the stitches so now I have a big circle scar in the middle. My scar is above my panty line and not below so I will never be able to wear a bikini again. Have been told by other people what their doctor told them to do after surgery and this dr didn't tell me any of this. Will be telling people not to use this dr. I wish I never got it done because my body looks worse now than it did before the surgery.

Great Experience - Will Return!

Posted on June 29th, 2014

I was referred to see Dr. Kadi from a coworker. My experience from beginning to end was smooth-sailing with beautiful and amazing results. Only a true artist with the human body can create results such as mine. I was so scared at first because you read all the horror stories that would send anyone running for the hills. I went ahead and made my consultation, slightly reluctant because of some reviews I read. I decided to go with my gut instinct. The moment I walked in the front doors I felt at ease with the down-to-earth, kind-hearted, professional staff. My instinct told me I was at the right place. So I went through with the procedure for a breast augmentation.The best decision I ever made! If you are like I was and not sure who to go to because of the information overload online and not sure what to believe and not believe.....then go check it out in person like I did. It was so worth it. I also got botox for my crows feet and forehead lines from his beautiful and very sweet Medical Aesthetician, Kristie Brooks. She has been doing these procedures for quiet a while and she is very professional and knowledgeable in her field. I loved my results! I feel like a brand new woman. Walking through the front doors of Dr.Kadi's practice has changed my life. My self-esteem and confidence level has incresed a thousand fold and I have just been happier inside and out. If you need something done then this is the place to go. Their website is www.DrKadi.com if you want to check them out.

Setting the record straight

Posted on June 24th, 2014

I'm not sure where the bad reviews are truly coming from. Dr. Kadi is an excellent and caring Plastic Surgeon. He is very devoted to his patients and has always lived by the saying that the best advertising/marketing is by word of mouth. So, why would he go around acting as described in the previous posts? Because he didn't. He is far from the person/surgeon the previous few posts describe him as. I have had several procedures done by Dr. Kadi and he was professional, caring and artistically precise with the procedures he performed on me. With everything in this world, nothing is perfect, so when I did have a little post op issue he took care of it right away and was kind and light hearted through everything. He is genuine and real and he does beautiful work with his surgeries. I believe the new age in utilizing internet for everything has also given people the freedom to slander and defame many innocent professionals and businesses. If anyone reads this then I would highly recommend not believing everything you read. At least go into the office and make your own perception of this practice. It's worth your time. I promise.

TERRIBLE

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Initial consult was fine. After problems arose after surgery, very uncaring. After problems resolved. Terrible scarring. Blamed my skin. Told me that I did not scar well. Plastic surgeons are supposed to be the best at minimizing scarring, not disfiguring people! STAY AWAY! Too many other plastic surgeons in this state! I wish I had never stepped in this office!

horrible

Posted on January 17th, 2013

in about August, I was New to the area, I searched a place for botox. Immediately, I found the office to be rude, and inconsiderate. I have had botox in the past and believe the person who injected me must be an esthetician or tech.... not a nurse. She did not know what she is doing. She did not assess my muscle movement or do anything to determine how much I needed. After a few weeks, I called back to let them know that I had no results, and they were disinterested. I will not go here again. Waste of time and money.

Disappointed

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Dr. Kadi did breast augmentation for me and when a double bubble occurred, he acted like he didnt know what it was or how to correct it. I had to research it myself to find out it was called a "double bubble" and got 5 opinions from other surgeons on how to fix it. He also chose to cut my cleavage to be closer without my permission. He didnt give me the size I wanted either. This was all later corrected by another surgeon, for the most part. Dr. Kadi also didnt inform that under the muscle augmentation causes possible deformity of the breast due to the natural crease under the breast being raised to the bottom portion of your breast and nerve problems in your arms and back and neck due to compression of the nerves by the muscles with the added weight on them. After a few thousand dollars in occupational therapy and the cost of a second augmentation, to move the implants to over the muscle...all is good...he was very unconcerned with the nerve pain and communicated that 4 months of it was not a big deal.

Laser vein removal failure

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I went to Dr. Kadi's office because after the birth of my second child, I had developed some very fine, but numerous spider veins on my legs- In all fairness, I never saw Dr. Kadi himself, but worked with his Medical assistant Kristie Brooks. Kristie examined my legs and told me that I would be a great candidate for the laser because the veins were very fine, and would be easy to treat- almost certainly they would all be removed with a single treatment. She did the treatment, and within a couple of days, the areas became bruised, which I was told was normal, so I waited the 6 weeks I was told it would take for the veins to heal, but after the 6 weeks, they had actually transformed to swollen varicose veins that not only were now obvious from a distance, but could actually be felt on the surface of my skin. I went in for a for a meeting with Kristie, and she looked at them, and actually told me that they looked "great" and "much better". When I disagreed with her, she said that probably they would (now) take several treatments to resolve (at $250/treatment), or I could check into getting them removed by injection elsewhere. So now I went from fine red spider veins to swollen purple varicose veins, and it cost me $250 for the privilege. After this disaster, I did some checking, with other sources who all agreed that the veins that I had should have been treated with injection, not laser, since the laser is effective on the dark purple veins ( that I now have) and not the light red veins I had before.One other thing, Dr. Kadi's reception staff is quite rude- they stay/hide behind a frosted glass panel that they keep closed, so you have to knock on it for them to come, and then they open it just a few inches to see what you want, then immediately close it in your face when they are done talking to you- they did this to ALL of the patients that visited on the two occasions that I was there- very rude and unprofessional.

Terrible

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Wish somone had warned me!! Do not have surgery with him! After 2 surgical attempts nothing but problems- I am now having to get another aurgeon to fix problems! VERY UNHAPPY!!