Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kalpaxis
Dr. James Kalpaxis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Kalpaxis is affiliated with Seton Medical Center, Seton Highland Lakes Hospital and Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake. Dr. Kalpaxis has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kalpaxis has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. James Kalpaxis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.