Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kaltenbach
Dr. James Kaltenbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Holly, NJ, with other offices in Sewell, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kaltenbach is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Virtua Memorial and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kaltenbach has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Sprains and Strains
- Stomach Diseases
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kaltenbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooper University Hospital
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Cooper HospitalU M C
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
Cooper University Emergency Physicians
Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Cooper Medical Center
West Jersey Hospital-Camden
Virtua Health System West Jersey
Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton
38 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. James Kaltenbach accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Kaltenbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Holly, NJ.